Monday, September 22, 2008

Bow Down Before the Brow Queen

Tomorrow I'm off to have my brows shaped with brow stylist to the stars, Sharon Lee. I've never really made a fuss with my brows and since having my daughter Ella (five months today!), they've definitely gone to the dogs. I first heard about Sharon Lee when I was commissioned to update the Melbourne Luxe Guide. Sharon does the forehead follicles of Sydney's A-list, and is considered an eyebrow engineer. So after having lunch at Crown's Giuseppe, Arnaldo & Sons tomorrow in aid of research for the Luxe Guide, Ella and I will head over to the South Yarra studio of Sharon Lee to meet the famous brow queen herself. It should be a great day, and hopefully Sharon will work a miracle with my wayward brows.

Have a lovely week.

4 comments:

Melin said...

Good luck with the brows Berry. I went to the Eyebrow Queen in South Yarra....I'm not sure if she's the same lady...but she was very funny. xoxo

Sheriden Rhodes said...

Hello lovely, it could be the same person...was it in the Como Centre? I loved it. I actually got a shock when I looked in the mirror afterwards, as she dyed them as well. I'm loving them. Still love Ella's brows the most though - and she was born with them like that!

Melin said...

Oh no, it's not the same one. This lady is Eastern European and is called The Eyebrow Queen...on her business card. She's above Callibre (I think). xox

Saffie said...

Hello! Sounds like something I could do with... The closest I ever come to shaped eyebrows since Renee was born, are shaky 30-second-attempts before she wakes up from another nap!!